A dynamic and innovative leader with extensive experience in directing business operations for diverse companies in the insurance industry, Donald Cronin is instrumental in identifying issues and developing strategies and solutions that move organizations forward, building profitability and opportunities for growth.
Donald has board-level experience as CEO, Board Member, President, Vice President, and Director of several regional property-casualty insurance companies. He is well-known for consistently achieving above-average profit goals and ROE.
- CEO of a publicly traded insurance holding company.
- Director of a multi-line, multi-state insurance carrier in the Southeast.
- Vice President of a multi carrier holding company operating in over 40 states.
- Achieved an average of over 20% ROE annually while CEO.
- Wrote, lobbied for, and help get passed key legislation which provided reinsurance relief to property carriers in Florida.
- Recognized by Smart Business Magazine for building a strong team culture.